About Dori Lou Farms
Dori Lou Farms is a family owned and operated stable since 1949, located just minutes for I-94, Hwy 16, Capital Drive and Hwy 164.
Our stable is a comfortable, warm and clean 55 stall barn.
- Access from 7:00 am to 10:30 pm, 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Hay & grained two times daily & at the same time each day, giving horses a proper schedule.
- A 10' x 12' stall that has individual lighting & cross ties to prevent congestion in the aisles.
- Stalls cleaned & well bedded with wood shavings Monday thru Saturday, except holidays.
- A large locker in a heated tack room for each stall, so nothing will freeze.
- Use of the heated lounge, utility room and the indoor bathroom.
- The wash stall has hot & cold running water year round.
- 2 indoor riding areas, the 16 x 200 working aisle and an attached 60' x 150' Walter's arena, rebuilt in the spring of 2008.
- The 80' x 200' outdoor arena.
- The use of any of the 4 paddocks when not in use.
- The use of the 3 acres pasture, weather the ground conditions permitting.
- During the summer months have access to the in-ground pool.
- The trainer is available to train you on your horse, no lesson horses on premises.
- Other options available... Monday thru Friday half day turnout for $1.50 per day, private or pasture, weather and ground conditions permitting. This way you only pay for turnout when your horse is actually out. Outdoor trailer storage for $10.00 a month.
- BONUS!!! We are directly connected to the Waukesha County's Ryan St. horse trails. This park is a beautiful 204 acres of woods and fields with ouver 5 miles of well groomed trails. No need to haul or ride the roads to get to the trails.
Please Call for more information and stall availability.
N44 W26098 Lindsay Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.